I love being off work! Being able to go into the studio to create at any time is such a treat. I was suppose to do some outside painting this week. I went to pick out the paint and got talking with the sales staff at Benjamin Moore. They suggested that I hold off painting til September or early October…. I did a little happy dance. That was all I needed to take that off my “to do” list.
So what did I do instead….. I started prepping for “Coffee and a Card” and decided to make a treat for those that are coming out to the first one. I am very excited, there are now 7 attending. Not bad for a weeks notice… I think a lot of people are as intrigued with the concept as I am.
Check out this super cute treat box everyone will receive. The Birthday Fiesta bundle makes me happy just looking at it…. fun colours, banners and even a lama. And I love the saying “Fiesta like there is no mañana” Come on… doesn’t this make you smile as well?
- Birthday Fiesta stamp set
- Fiesta Time Framelits
- Rose Garden Thinlits (for label)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
- Whisper White card stock
- Watermelon Wonder card stock
- Soft Suede card stock
- Tempting Turquoise card stock (for back of the Whisper White label)
- Garden Green card stock
- Early Espresso ink
- Always Artichoke ink
- Tempting Turquoise ink
- Melon Mambo ink
- Snail Adhesive
- Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
- Glue Dots
- Mica Flakes (for top of the Rock Candy Stick)
- Rock Candy Sticks (could also use a sucker)
- Wrapped candy
- Hot Glue (for the Rock Candy stick)
Elizabeth, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator