Welcome to the SUO Demos / Designers Showcase Blog Hop. We are here to celebrate the launch of the 2017 Holiday Catalog. And what an awesome catalog it is. Grab a cup of tea, put your feet up and follow along on the Blog Hop. Our goal is to inspire you.
My project uses the new stamp set “Hearts Come Home” with the co-ordinating “Hometown Greetings Edgelits” dies…. and yes this can be purchased as a bundle. The complete list of product used is at the bottom of this post.
This is an Envelope Card. The outside is pretty basic with a belly band. The magic is on the inside of the card. This card folds to 6″ x 4″.
Take off the belly band to reveal a city scene, complete with trees, houses, snowflakes, and even Santa flying through the night sky and tucked behind the curtain.
But here is the magic. Just under the deer is a battery. Press on the battery to light up the card. Ohhh so pretty and welcoming.
I turned out the lights for this picture so you can see how the lights shine bright behind the houses.
Some close-up pictures.
I hope you are inspired.
- Hearts Come Home and Hometown Greetings Edgelits #146068 (clear mount)
- Starlight Thinlits #141840
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (for deer) #146037 (clear mount)
- Black card stock #141045
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Cherry Cobbler card stock #119685
- Vellum card stock #101856 (behind houses)
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper #144623
- Silver Glimmer Paper#135314
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
- Black Memento Ink #132708
- Garden Green Ink #126973
- So Saffron Ink #126957
- Night of Navy Ink #126970
- Soft Suede Ink #126978
- Cherry Cobbler Ink #126966
- Decorative Ribbon Border Punch #143721
- Fine Tip Glue Pen #138309 (I love this stuff!)
- Dazzling Diamonds #133751
- Dimensionals #104430
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
Non Stampin’ Up!
- LED Lights
- Copper Wire
Follow along on the Hop and enjoy your stay.
- Liz Holloway
- Diane Evans
- Juan Ambida
- Kate Creasey
- Jessie Holton – Australia
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- Tanya Boser
- Penny Hanuszak
- Leonie Schroder
- Elizabeth Green…. you are here.
Elizabeth, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator