Thank you so much for checking in today. We have a very special treat for you. Not only is the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue now LIVE….. but we have some amazing projects to share with you in this International Blog Hop….. the one guideline we were given…. we had to use product from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue.
Grab a coffee and Hop along to be INSPIRED. Don’t forget to share the love as you Hop through the blogs. 🙂
My Card is a 3-D Scene card and celebrates everything to do with Halloween. Ghosts, Pumpkins, Graveyard, Haunted House, Spooky Trees, Bats and a Witch… oh my!. It is spooky, but in the friendliest way. And yes this is all NEW product in the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue.
The best part, this card folds flat to fit into a standard envelope. It it held closed with a sparkly Belly Band in Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper. See below for some close up pictures.
Do you love it?
We have more to share.
- Me – you are here and I thank you for stopping by
- Alex Guillemette (our fearless leader)
- Jenny Hayward
- Spooky Fun stamp set (NEW)
- Sweet Home stamp set (NEW)
- Halloween Scenes Edgelits dies (NEW)
- Home Sweet Home Thinlits dies (NEW)
- Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper (NEW)
- Cajun Craze card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Basic Black card stock
- Pumpkin Pie card stock
- Rich Razzleberry card stock
- Pear Pizzaz card stock
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper (NEW)
- Rich Razzleberry ink
- Black Memento ink
- Cajun Craze ink
- Snail Adhesive
- Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thanks for stopping by,
Elizabeth, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator