Today Stampin’ Up! announced the “pre order” of a brand new product called Stamparatus. This is a stamp positioning tool like no other. It will be available in the 2018/2019 Annual Catalogue (June 2018), but there will be 3 pre order periods scheduled (while supplies last), so we can get our hands on this new product before June next year.
Check out the video for 5 things you need to know about the Stamparatus.
Here are the deets….
What you can do with it:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
How do you get on the reservation list?
There will be 3 pre launch windows available as per below all opening at 2:00 pm (MT) on the order date. Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
November 16 – 30, 2017 available to ship approximately February 1, 2018
December 5 – 30, 2017 available to ship approximately March 19, 2018
January 15 – 30, 2018 available to ship approximately April 15, 2018
- Reservation orders are to be placed OnLine HERE. When the pre order period starts there will be a Stamparatus link on My Store page where you can place your reservation.
- You will need a Stampin’ Up! OnLine Account to reserve your Stamparatus.
- You will be required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin’ Up!.
- When you are notified the product is ready to ship, you will receive notice from Stampin’ Up!. You will be required to log in to your account and close the order – as well as take advantage of any other promotions or sales happening at that time.
- Below is what the order page is to look like.
So that is it folks…….. Have to say that I have held out purchasing a stamp positioning tool and am very happy that I did.
Thanks for stopping by,
Elizabeth, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator