Another Day… another Sneak Peak.
This time it is the Wood Words stamp set and the co-ordinating Wood Crate Framelits. For the crate I used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack…. I love the rustic look of this card.
I actually started this card last night but wasn’t “feeling it”. I ended up leaving the pieces on my desk and went to bed. When I got up in the morning, I was getting ready for work and went into the studio to find something…. there sitting on the desk were the pieces and I was inspired. I went to work and all I could think about during the day was “the card”. I couldn’t wait to come home to finish it off.
This is the final result and I am happy with it. It will be going on my Display Board for the New Catalogue Open House.
- Crumb Cake card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- Wood Crate Framelits
- Black Memento ink
- Marina Mist ink
- Crushed Curry ink
- Pear Pizzaz ink
- Berry Burst ink
- Real Red ink
- Paper Doily
- Linen Thread (I am addicted to this!)
- Snail Adhesive
- Dimensionals (the crate and some of the flowers are popped up)
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue (a drop to adhere the bow).
- Fine Tip Glue Pen (some of the small flowers have a drop of glue for added dimension).
Thanks for stopping by,
Elizabeth, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator